THE ONLY PET TRANSPORT SERVICE RUN BY A VETWe offer your precious pet a tailored and caring international pet transport service from Sydney.
Your pet will benefit from a government accredited quarantine vet and his staff closely working with you to ensure your pet’s transport overseas goes smoothly, from booking the flights to ensuring all travel documentation is perfect, to waving goodbye at the airport.Prepare for your relocation overseas knowing your pet will be be cared for by our trained veterinary staff, including pick up and collection from your Sydney home (all suburbs) and checking in at the airport.
Each pet is treated like one of our own with our individual service, ensuring your pet is the only one we are transporting on that flight.
We believe in preparing for a pet’s long flight overseas by reducing travel time in Sydney, both from your home and to the airport. By choosing us, you are choosing a private chauffeur for your pet in an air conditioned 4WD. We do not use delivery vans.
And, your pet will be exercised in our grassy yard and only crated the minute we leave for the airport (a 10 minute drive). This reduces the time pets are in crates and it’s something we believe is important for the wellbeing of pets travelling on long international flights.
Choosing our Pet Fly service ensures a tailored, one on one experience for you and your pet. After all, your pet deserves to be transported by our vet.
- Competitive rates, all over Sydney service
- Your pet’s own quarantine vet to make travel arrangements
- Comfy beds and vet-approved meals until the plane is due to fly
- Luxurious cat hotel or plush dog hotel free of charge for one night
- Lodgement of all documentation with quarantine and airlines
- Health check and quarantine certification
- Air conditioned personal escort to the airport by trained veterinary staff
- Airline approved travel crates with room to snooze
- Pheromone appeasing spray in every crate
- Free nail clip and shampoo for every pet transport client
Measure from the base of the tail to the tip of the nose (A)
Add half of the leg measure (B)
Measure width of shoulder (C)
and times by two
Measure height from floor to top of head (D)